Specialist supplier, manufacturer, importer and exporter of all types of thermocouples and spares.
Established in the year 1960, H.K. Shah & Co. is noted as one of the leading Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters of Thermocouples, Thermocouple Ceramic Tubes, Thermocouple Ceramic Insulators, Temperature Sensors, Electrical Panel Components, etc. Moreover, we are also an importer of Raw Material & Components. Today, we have become the indubitable winner of the industry with our outstanding quality of products. Our two manufacturing units are well equipped with all the instruments required for quality test. We completely meet all the parameters of ISO 9000 quality standards.
We have more than 25 skilled employees and equally the best administration staff. We have gained immense reputation for our quality, service and providing customer satisfaction throughout India and into the export markets.
Our Brands: HK & BHA
- Thermocouples (all types)
- Thermocouple Assemblies
- Temperature Controllers
- Digital Thermometers
- Infra Red Digital Thermometers
- Thermocouple Heads-Flanges
- Thermocouple Cables Compensating and Extension Grades
- Temperature Handle Probes
- Thermocouple Plugs and Sockets
- Thermocouple Ceramic Tubes, Insulators and Terminal Blocks
- Heater Ceramics End, Seal Bushes, Channels Tubes, Formers Bushes
- Thermocouple Wires
- MGO Powders, Sealing Cements
- PT-100, PT-1000, CU-53, RTD Elements
- Mineral Insulated Thermocouple Cables
- Instrument Fittings, Plugs, Unions, M.I. Spring Loaded Plates, Cable Clamps
- Brass Parts, Bayonets, Adaptors
- Instrument Test Leads, Probes
- Panel Parts, Rocker Switches, Neon Pilot Lights, Holders, LED Modules
- Thermostats, Energy Regulators, Infinite Switches
- Industrial Heaters (all types).
Kirti Shah, Sandip Shah, Jimit Shah and Mitesh Shah
Shah Electronics & Electricals,
Peena Traders, H.K. Tempsensors (INDIA)
Factory : 022-66954779
Mobile : 9867761441
|H. K. SHAH & CO.|
164, Ashoka Shopping Center, Next to G.T. Hospital, L.T. Marg, Crowford Market, Mumbai - 400021, Maharashtra, India|
|Mr. Kirti Himatlal Shah